Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carlsbad, California Photos

Hi!  While planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, I came across a blog that shows daily photos of Flagstaff, Arizona.  I reviewed several of the photos that were posted during one of the seasons that we were planning our trip.  The site gave me a good idea of what weather to expect and other things to explore during our visit.  I thought it was a great idea and checked to see if there was something similar for my city.  There was nothing...so I signed up with blogspot and here we are.  I am going to attempt to post one photo a day of something around Carlsbad. Hope someone finds this useful.  At the very least, it gives me a project to work on and maybe my photography skills will improve along the way.  Thanks for looking!

Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment